It is a moisturising cream, strengthening the epidermis, soothing irritations, and nourishing our skin.
Dry skin, prematurely aging, giving the impression of tightness or irritation, requiring relief.
Mixed skin, cheeks, neck, cleavage - in the case of the T zone, it can leave a film, this can be avoided by using it in combination with our Gel (e.g. in a 1:1 ratio, mixing them together in the hollow of your hand and then coating your face, neck and cleavage).
For the oily skin, you may use it in combination with our Gel, otherwise it may be too full.
It can be successfully used for the rest of the body, particularly for the neck, cleavage, hands and feet, as well as wherever the skin is dry, irritated and needs a relief.
The cream is thick, full-bodied, greasy, but with the right amount, it absorbs quickly.
It has an intense herbal-geranium aroma, which is a result of the used ingredients. If this is your first time interacting with our cosmetics, their scents may surprise you.
It can be used on moist skin (e.g. after using our Herbal Tonic), this will facilitate the distribution of the cream.
The scent and colour of the cosmetic may change slightly over time.
HOW TO USE IT
It can be used in the mornings and in the evenings, during summers and winters.
It is very efficient, 1-2 drops are enough, applying too much may result in leaving a film on your skin.
HOW TO SCHEDULE OUR COSMETICS INTO YOUR DAILY ROUTINE
1. Facial Cleansing Gel
2. Herbal Tonic (left on the skin or to wipe it off)
3. Enzyme Peeling (1-2 times a week)
4. Bioelixir M (alone or with Gel)
5. Eyes and Lips Serum (optional)
In room temperature.
6 months from the date of production, our cosmetics are made in small batches so that they are fresh as long as possible. We verify the demand on an ongoing basis.
RETURN OF THE PACKAGING
The packaging (glass bottles + bottle caps/lids/pumps) of this cosmetic is returnable in exchange for a discount, please see: Less Waste
PURCHASE USING YOUR OWN PACKAGING
It is possible, however, please check availability of the cosmetic by contacting us - firstname.lastname@example.org - please see: Less Waste.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY BIOELIXIR M?
from 1 to 5 working days
Our cosmetics are made by hand and in small batches, which is why it may happen that we do not have them at the moment of your purchase, in such case we will send it as soon as possible.
Each product requires a day of work, therefore if you want to receive your cosmetic on a specific date please contact us (email@example.com or using our social media) and check if the cosmetic is ready.
Can I use it with makeup?
- Yes, it is a matter of the amount of the cream used, so it is up to you to choose the right amount that is needed. Don’t worry, it is easy to assess.
It contains herbs known as photosensitizing, so can I use it in the summer during the day?
- Yes, the cream itself contains a safe amount of these herbs, which should not cause discolouration. It is important with what other products we will combine it and whether we do not simultaneously take these herbs orally.
Should I still apply other cream(s) / serum(s) once I use the bioelixir?
- It is a cosmetic with a rich formula that fulfils the functions of both cream and serum, there is no need to enrich it. Unless your skin condition or a specific problem requires other products as well.
Can I use Bioelixir M when I am pregnant?
- It is a cosmetic that contains herbs and essential oils, which is why we recommend consulting a physician first.
If it is a moisturiser, can I use it around the eyes?
- Yes, but please keep in mind the eyes area is particularly sensitive to essential oils and that its formula is thick.
Can I get a sample of this cream?
- Yes and no. No, because our ethos is not to generate excess packaging that will become waste. Yes, if you come to our shop / or we will meet at a cosmetic fair, with your own packaging. You can also buy a smaller amount of this cream using your own packaging, please see: Less Waste.
* info on paint descent
The inscriptions from our bottles may get damaged/scratched off over time because, the glass we use is difficult to print on, and our printing house uses delicate paints. This makes it easier for us to recover the bottles and fully reuse them.
* allergy info
Our cosmetics contain only natural ingredients that can cause allergic reactions to susceptible people (please see the composition section!). If you experience such reaction, please stop using the cosmetic immediately. The reaction may be indicated by redness, burning, dryness, blemishes, unnatural absorption of the cosmetic for a long time and skin stickiness.
Our cosmetics are created with a view to give the skin pleasure, bringing relief, and care. Any feeling of discomfort is absolutely not intended. If you have any doubts, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aqua * (Water *)
Helianthus Annuus Oil (Sunflower Oil)
Persea Grattisima Oil (Avocado Oil)
Lanolin (Hypoallergenic Lanolin)
Glycerin (Plant Glycerin NON-GMO)
Borago Officinalis Seed Oil (Borage Oil)
Butyrospermum parksi (Shea butter)
Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Oil)
Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
Alba complexion (Beeswax)
Lecithin (Sunflower Lecithin NON-GMO)
Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Radish Root Extract)
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Panthenol (Provitamin B5)
Pelargonum Graveolens Oil (Geranium Essential Oil)
Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract
Ribes Nigrum Fruit Extract (Blackcurrant Extract)
Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Xanthan Gum (Xanthan Gum)
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract
Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract
Hypericum Perforatum Flower Extract (St. John's Wort Extract)
Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract (Cornflower Extract)
Chrysanthemum Partenium Flower Extract
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Extract)
Symphytum Officinale Root Extract (Comfrey Root Extract)
Tilia Cordata Flower Extract
* 'water' appears at the top of the composition list, because it is used when creating the herbal extracts, therefore, we must specify it as a separate ingredient.
Even such rich and thoughtful formulas as ours cannot replace conscious care for health, i.e. proper nutrition, physical exercise and mental health care. All these factors reflect on the condition of our skin, which communicates with us. Our cosmetics complement the conscious lifestyle.
If you have any questions, please contact us - email@example.com, Jan Barba is our passion, and above all, we want our cosmetics to bring care, and to be used consciously, bringing satisfaction.